Windows Login Recovery Standard
Forgot your Windows password? Can't log in your PC? Not a problem! Lost administrator passwords can be reset in a matter of seconds and you don't have to access to any Windows accounts. How? Simply boot your PC from a bootable CD and reset any passwords instantly!
- Support a bootable CD/DVD to reset Administrator and user passwords
- Reset Windows password in only 2 steps
- Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2000,NT,etc
- 100% recovery rate and 24/7 service
Note: Isn't resetting with USB more convenient? Window Login Recovery Professional is your best choice.
Step 1. Download and Run the program to create a password reset CD/DVD
1. Select Reset local account password for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000, and click Next.
2. Insert the blank CD/DVD you've prepared into computer, select CD/DVD , click Burn to start the burning process, then click Yes to confirm and continue the process.
3. Now the password reset CD/DVD is burned, click Quit and Yes to quit the task, take out the password reset CD/DVD and put it into your locked computer to reset the lost or forgotten password.
Step 2. Take use of the burned CD/DVD to reset password
Insert the burned CD/DVD into the locked computer, if your computer cannot boot from it, please set BIOS to boot from CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive.
1. Reboot your computer from the burned CD/DVD, Windows Login Recovery Standard program starts, firstly select the Windows system, then select the user accounts you want to reset the password for, click Next.
2. The password is reset successfully now, click Reboot, remove the CD/DVD, click Yes to restart computer and log on your system without any passwords.
I bought your Windows Password Reset and it worked like a charm. It help me recover my Windows Administrator password. Thanks!- Daniel Smith