We know that Windows password recovery programs are everywhere for people to use to unlock Windows 7 password. Some are free, some are charged, some are weak and fake, and some are professional. So be careful when you choose one among them to help you reset password. Not everyone is powerful enough to get you regain access to Windows.
Have you ever heard about Windows Login Recovery? It is also a professional Windows 7 password unlocker and absolutely powerful. Many people who have used it said the software would be their preferred password reset tool for its flexibility, efficiency, simplicity and powerfulness. See, it can be used on all Windows versions; it only take a few minutes to get the password completely reset; during the resetting procedure, all users need to do is a few mouse-clicking, even computer newer can do that; and all kinds of Windows password surely can be reset and make computer users re-login Windows soon.
Windows Login Recovery altogether has four different versions: standard, professional, enterprise and ultimate. The steps of all the four used to reset lost password Windows 7 are almost the same, but there are still some differences among them. Let’s take the professional version and the ultimate version as an example to show you below.
1. Download and install the professional version on another accessible computer.
2. Insert a CD/DVD or a USB drive in computer to make a password reset disk.
3. Put the disk into the locked computer to reset forgotten password.
Windows Login Recovery UltimateIf you want to get a lost Windows 7 password unlocker to help you out of stuck, ultimate version is a good choice, for it is the most powerful one among the four versions. See how powerful it is with the following steps.
1. Download and install the ultimate version on another accessible computer.
2. Insert a CD/DVD or a USB drive in the computer to make a password reset disk.
3. Insert the disk into the locked computer. When the password reset Windows pops up, you can reset password or change it into a new one or directly create a new admin account.