Things went a little bit different when it comes to reset password for Windows Server 2000, for most of its users do not know how to create a windows password reset disk. Well, you could also create a password reset disk with a CD/DVD or USB drive on all popular Windows system while you take use of the third party software, the Windows Login Recovery Ultimate.
Then, you could re-log into your Windows 2000 system with Windows Login Recovery Ultimate in any cases. That is to say, this computer software can be applied to all situations to reset the password. Want to learn more about this software? Following is the tutorial about how to reset Windows Server 2000 local password with this software. If you want to reset Domain account password, please go here for detailed steps.
Step 1. Download the demo edition or purchase the full edition of Windows Login Recovery Ultimate online.
Step 2. Run the program to create a password reset CD/DVD or USB drive
1. Run the program, choose the certain type of password you want to reset for on the start page, either for local account or for Domain account password.
2. Insert a CD/DVD or USB drive into an accessible computer, select CD/DVD or USB drive to choose the password reset device, click Burn to create the password reset disk.
3. After your password reset CD/DVD or USB drive is successfully created, firstly click Quit, and then click Yes to quit the burning task. Take out the password reset CD/DVD or USB drive and put it into your locked computer to reset your Windows password.
Step 3. Reset Windows 2000 password with the burned CD/CVD or USB drive
After insert the burned CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive into your locked computer, if the computer failed to boot from it, please set BIOS to boot from CD/DVD or USB drive.
If your computer reboot successfully from the password reset CD/DVD or USB drive, then follow the steps below to continue the password recovery process on your locked PC.
1. The program starts, select your target Windows system on the start page, then choose Reset your password, click Next.
2. Firstly select your target user accounts, the user account will automatically show up in the User name box, then choose Remove the password, and click Next to proceed the password recovery process.
3. The Windows 2000 password or other user accounts password is reset successfully now. Take out the password reset CD/DVD or USB drive firstly and click Reboot, then click Yes to quit and restart your computer to log on your Windows system without password.
Now, you have finished the password recovery of Windows Server 2000, don't you think it is a very easy procedure? Besides, this computer software can also help you regain access to computer when you forgot passwords of Windows 7, Windows XP and so on, want to try this powerful utility now to enjoy a life free from password issues?