Windows Login Recovery Ultimate
Forgot your Windows password? Wanna create a new Administrator account or change Windows password? That's it! The easy-to-use and powerful Window Login Recovery Ultimate could reset or change any Windows passwords and create a new Administrator account. Pretty easy, try it!
- Create a new Administrator account
- Support reset password with CD/DVD or USB drive
- Create a password reset USB Flash Drive or CD/DVD in only 2 steps
- Support Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and Server 2000/2003/2008, etc
Step 1. Download and Create a Windows password reset CD/DVD disc or USB drive.
1. Run the program; choose the certain type of password you want to reset for on the start page, now we can choose local account password for example.
2. Insert a CD/DVD or USB drive into an accessible computer, select CD/DVD or USB drive as the password reset device, click Burn to create the password reset disk.
3. Click Yes to start burning process.
Note: backup your data and files on the CD/DVD or USB in case of losing inportant information.
4. Now your password reset CD/DVD or USB drive is successfully created, firstly click Quit, and then click Yes to quit the burning task. Take out the password reset CD/DVD or USB drive.
Now you have successfully created the password reset CD/DVD or USB drive, please insert it into your locked computer, and then reboot your computer from it to change Windows password.
Step 2. Reset and change Windows password with the password reset CD/DVD disc or USB drive.
Insert the CD/DVD or USB drive into your locked computer, and then reboot your computer. If your computer failed to boot from the CD/DVD or USB drive, please set BIOS to boot from CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive.
Once your computer reboot successfully from the password reset CD/DVD or USB drive, please follow the below steps to change Windows password or create a new Administrator account on your locked computer.
Option 1: Change Windows Password
If you want to change Windows password, then choose Reset your password, click Next.
Firstly select your target user accounts, the user account will automatically show up in the User name box, then input your currently set password into the New password box, click Next. Here we change the password into “123456” for example.
The Windows password is successfully changed now. Take out the password reset CD/DVD or USB drive and click Reboot, then click Yes and restart your computer and log on with the new password “123456”.
Option 2: Create a New Administrator Account
If you want to create a new Administrator user account, then choose Create a new account directly, click Next.
Creating a new Administrator user account, please input your currently account name into the box, click Next to proceed the create new account process. Here we named the account "Amy" for example.
The new user account is successfully created now. Take out the password reset CD/DVD or USB drive, then click Reboot, then click Yes to quit and restart your computer to log on your Windows system with the currently created account "Amy".
The methods mentioned above are great if you need to change Windows password or create a new Administrator account. As Windows Login Recovery Ultimate has been tested by various users on Windows 7, XP, Vista, 2008, 2003, 2000 etc. , it won high reputation on changing Windows password.
I bought your Windows Password Reset and it worked like a charm. It help me recover my Windows Administrator password. Thanks!- Daniel Smith