Windows Login Recovery Professional
Forgot your Windows password? Locked or disabled account? How to solve it? Windows Login Recovery Professional will be your first choice! Just a bootable USB Flash Drive or CD/DVD to get started and unlock the blocked accounts!
- 100% accuracy in recovering Windows passwords
- Reset Admin or other user account passwords efficiently
- Build a password reset disk with USB Flash Drive or CD/DVD
- Support Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Server 2008(R2), 2003(R2), 2000
Note: Wanna create a new Admin account? Wanna change Windows password? With Windows Login Recovery Ultimate, all these problems will be solved.
Step 1. Download and install the program, run it to create a password reset CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive
Windows Login Recovery comes with 4 different Editions for your choice. You can compare editions here >>
1. Select Reset local account password for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000, and click Next.
2. Insert a blank CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive into computer to create the password reset disk. Select CD/DVD or
USB, click Burn to start burning.
3. The password reset disk is successfully burned now, click Quit. Take out the password reset disk and then
put it into the locked computer to reset the local account password.
Step 2. Reset Windows password with the burned CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive
Insert the burned CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive into the locked computer, if your computer cannot boot from it, please set BIOS to boot from CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive.
1. Select the Windows system to reset password for firstly, then Select the User accounts to reset password for, click Next.
2. Now the local account password is reset successfully. Take out the CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive, click Reboot to confirm and continue the operation, click Yes to restart computer and you can log on your system without any passwords.
I bought your Windows Password Reset and it worked like a charm. It help me recover my Windows Administrator password. Thanks!- Daniel Smith